Diese 3d Innenarchitektur Szene hab ich nach einer Photovorlage in Sketchup modelliert. Dann das Licht Setup, Texturen, etc. in 3ds Max und gerendert mit Corona Render. Die Render Passes hab ich dann als Multi Layer 32 bit .exr exportiert und noch einige Korrekturen gemacht.
i just finished the first image of another exterior 3d architectural visualisation. The scene was modeled in Sketchup with inspiration and floorplans downloaded from www.archdaily.com. The scene setup was done in 3ds Max and then rendered with the absolutely amazing render engine Corona. As compared to other engines Corona is such a pleasure to work with, and on top of all extremely fast with top notch quality output…what more could you want. And yes, it is also free while still in beta 🙂
This needs to be edited. I rerendered the first test scene with some overworked foliage, etc. I am more and more impressed with the outstanding capabilities of this render engine ! Just makes you realize how much time consuming tweaking in some other engines is needed to get decent results.
I did some first tests with the amazing Corona Render Engine which is still in Alpha and free to use. I must say i am very much impressed with the speed, quality and overall results. I think i might switch from Vray ! This is just a work in progress scene to learn how to use Corona.
This is just a small exterior 3d architectural scene that i did to try some new workflows. The basic modelling was done in Sketchup and then imported to 3ds Max. I did the stone flooring in Zbrush, the challenge was to not just have a normal or bump mapped ground because from this angle of view it will be discovered as a cheap fake 😉 So i needed the real geometry….but since i wanted to render this in Maxwell it turned out that rendering a huge displacement was in this case way too time consuming. So i made a high res poly but still importable version of the stone floor which is a good compromise for speed and interesting looks.
The inspiration for this small scene was from a photo from www.archdaily.com. I extracted the wooden fence texture from this picture and tweaked it to fit the model.
This is my latest 3d Architectural Visualization of an exterior scene. A photograph from www.archdaily.com was the inspiration. The modelling was done in Google Sketchup. The stonewall was first extruded from a vectorized wall texture in Rhino and then refined and modelled in ZBrush. Scene setup and rendering with Vray and lots of render layers and compositing in Photoshop afterwards.
This 3d exterior architectural visualization was inspired by a photograph from www.archdaily.com .
I did the modelling in Sketchup, scene setup in 3dsMax, rendered with Vray and some postwork in Photoshop. I tried to add some imperfections here and there to make things look more natural. For this i made good use of displacement and normal maps, but also adding slight but almost invisible variations of dirt can help to achieve a more natural look.
Ein Wulstling fährt in der New Yorker U-Bahn zu später Stunde wenn keine Fahrgäste mehr unterwegs sind.
Ich habe die Skulptur, die auf realen Objekten aus weissem Marmor von venske&spänle basiert, in ZBrush modelliert. Das 3d photomatching, Szenen Setup und Rendering wurde in Cinema4D gemacht. Postwork der Multipass renders dann im Photoshop.